General Terms and Conditions of Service
ForewordThese general terms and conditions of service and use of the website (hereinafter, the “Terms and Conditions") govern:
- use, by the user, of the website hosted at www.invitro.coop (hereinafter, the “Website”);
- the methods of purchasing the theatre shows in streaming on demand (hereinafter, the “Shows”) made available to the user through the Website.
The vendor of the Shows purchased on the Website is CoopServizi S.C.C. (hereinafter, the “Vendor”), with registered office in Milan (MI), at Viale Edoardo Jenner 17, tax code and VAT number 01815830151.
In welcoming you to our Website, we ask you, before logging in or using it, carefully to read these Terms and Conditions, which apply to all visitors to and/or users of the Website. By logging into the Website and using its functions, you confirm that you accept the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree and/or do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you cannot use the Website and we therefore invite you to cease using it immediately.
These Terms and Conditions, together with the confirmation of purchase of the Shows, form the contract between the user and the Vendor, relating to the purchase of theatre events and to which no different terms or conditions will be applied.
By confirming that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions when you make a purchase on our Website, you confirm that you accept them unconditionally. The contract may only be amended through a mutual agreement made in writing or by e-mail.
If you need further information, please remember that you can always contact us using the form in the “Contact us” section of the Website.
1 - Our sales policy
- 1.1 The Vendor supplies and manages, through the Website, streaming on demand of the Shows through the Internet, exclusively to its own registered users.
- 1.2 The term “registered user” means any natural person who is active on the Website for cultural purposes, not for a profit and not for purposes associable with their own business or professional activity or enterprise.
- 1.3 In order to register on the Website, the final user must:
- a) be over fourteen years of age, in accordance with the requirements on digital consent laid down by Art. 8 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “GDPR”) and by Art. 2-quinquies of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter, the “Personal Data Protection Code”);
- b) satisfy the requirements to enter into legally binding contracts;
- c) have a valid e-mail address;
If you are a minor under fourteen years of age, you can only use the service under the supervision of an adult. These requirements irrevocably govern the offer and the acceptance of purchase of the Shows on www.invitro.coop between users and the Vendor.
2 - Functions and purposes of the Website
- 2.1 We use our Website to promote and provide information on the theatre on demand project, as specified in more detail in the “What is Invitro” section of the Website, and also on the Shows offered.
- 2.2 You can also use our Website to book and watch in streaming the Shows published in the “Shows” section, after entering the data requested in the “Register” and “Login” sections of the Website.
- 2.3 The Vendor reserves the right to activate further functions.
For example, users may be permitted to request sending of newsletters on the Shows and/or other cultural initiatives associated with the Theatres and/or the other Entities involved in the project, clicking on the specific hyperlink.
- 2.4 However, you always have the right, as a user, to cancel the service activated, simply by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 - Our Personal Data Protection and Cookies Policies
- 3.1 Access to several sections of the Website, and also use of certain functions, such as requesting information (“Contact us” section and “Register” section) could involve collection and processing of some of your personal data.
- 3.3 By using the Website, you acknowledge and accept that communications made via the Internet are never completely confidential and secure and that any information or message sent to the Website could be read or intercepted by someone other than the intended recipient, even in the presence of notices specifying that a specific transmission is encrypted. If you do not agree with our personal data protection and/or cookie policies or do not intend to accept them, we ask you to stop using our Website immediately.
4 - Registration and Personal Account
- 4.1 In order to enter into the contract of purchase of the Shows, you have to register and open an account (“Account”), by entering all the data requested in the “Register” section of the Website.
- 4.2 Only registered users can purchase the Shows.
- 4.3 Please remember that you will be responsible for all activities carried out through your Account (such as any purchase of our Shows made through your Account), so we therefore ask you to take care of your login details and keep them confidential, and ensure that others do not use your Account without your consent.
- 4.4 CoopServizi S.C.C. reserves the right to cancel or suspend your Account, at any time and without prior notice, when: (i) it reasonably concludes that you are using the Account in breach of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) it reasonably concludes that a third party is using your Account without your consent; (iii) it concludes that it is reasonably necessary to cancel or suspend your Account for purposes of security or maintenance.
- 4.5 The personal data you enter to register the Account and, in general, the personal data collected through the Website, is processed in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Code, as indicated in detail in our Personal Data Protection Policy, which we ask you to consult and read carefully before providing your personal data on the Website.
5 - Conclusion of the contract
- 5.1 In order to conclude the contract of purchase of one or more Shows on the Website, after selecting the option you have chosen (single purchase or subscription to the Shows), you must follow the instructions for the payment procedure described on the page dedicated to the financial transaction, indicating your payment details and completing the process by sending the electronic payment order.
- 5.2 A summary of the information on your order will be displayed on the order form before confirmation of conclusion of the purchase contract. The contract of sale will be considered as concluded when the Vendor receives electronic confirmation of your payment through the order form.
- 5.3 We will store the data and information you communicate to us in the purchase phase in a secure manner and for the storage period necessary to supply the service you have requested, as well as for any subsequent period required by law. We will, in any case, store your purchase information with care for at least one year after your purchase, for evidentiary purposes.
- 5.4 Before proceeding with transmission of the order form, you will be warned that the order confirmation results in the obligation of paying the price indicated. Therefore, before proceeding with the order confirmation, you are responsible for checking that the data you have entered is correct.
- 5.5 Once you have made the purchase, the purchase order cannot be cancelled or altered.
- 5.6 With electronic transmission of the purchase order, you unconditionally accept and undertake to comply with these Terms and Conditions, in relations with the Vendor, and confirm that you know and accept the further information contained on the Website. If you do not agree with any of our Terms and Conditions, we ask you not to send the purchase order for the Shows on the Website.
6 - Methods, times of use of the service and prices of the Shows
- 6.1 On the Website, all the Shows are offered, published in the “Shows” section.
- 6.2 Le caratteristiche dei singoli Spettacoli sono desumibili dalla specifica descrizione rinvenibile nella pagina di presentazione del singolo Spettacolo.
- 6.3 The Shows are provided by the Vendor in streaming on demand and can be viewed on a computer, tablet or smartphone (hereinafter, the “Devices”). The quality of the video image of the Shows could vary according to the device you are using and could be influenced by a set of factors, such as geographical position, the available bandwidth or bit rate of the Internet connection, for which we cannot be held liable in any way, as these factors are independent of the technical characteristics of our Website and beyond our control. In particular, the Vendor cannot be held liable for any disservices or malfunctions of the streaming service dependent upon and/or connected with unsuitable technical characteristics of the Internet connection used by the user and/or inadequacy of the Devices used by the user (such as age and/or technical performance, etc.). The Vendor may not be held liable, under any circumstances, for malfunctioning of international and/or national telephone lines, electricity lines or telecommunications networks due to faults, overloads, outages, slowdowns, non-functioning of the computers that manage electronic traffic or due to causes of force majeure. Furthermore, the Vendor may not, under any circumstances, be held liable for faults, omissions or temporary suspensions of the service due to faults on external, national and/or international servers or providers or for access or bandwidth problems, nor for any disservices due to breaches of the systems by hackers. In all the above cases, no compensation may be claimed from the Vendor for any direct and/or consequential damages to the user caused by nonconforming use or non-use of the services connected with use of the Shows.
- 6.4 For supply of the streaming service, the Vendor uses the external supplier muvi.com, who offers sufficient guarantees on optimal management of the multimedia content in terms of bit rate, scalability and security of the information.
- 6.5 After purchasing the Show or the subscription to the all Shows, the user can start watching the Show selected on their own Devices, by entering their Account credentials registered on the Website, for a maximum of 3 (three) times and, in any case, no later than 31 March 2022.
- 6.6 The sale price of the Shows is in Euro and is established in the following manner: a) price of a single Show - Euro 8.00 (Euro eight/00) b) subscription to all the Shows - Euro 30.00 (Euro thirty/00). The prices are inclusive of all expenses, costs and taxes required by law.
- 6.7 The Vendor reserves the right to apply subsidised purchase conditions to individual Shows and/or subscriptions, through the issue of specific discount vouchers, to be used at the moment of payment, to entities, universities, associations, cultural entities and foundations and/or any other body deemed worthy, in order to spread and promote the culture and values of cooperation.
- 6.8 The user undertakes not to store, reproduce, distribute, alter, display, publish, license, create works derived from, offer for sale or use (other than as expressly authorised in these Terms and Conditions) the content and information of the Shows obtained from or through the service provided by the Vendor through the Website.
- 6.9 The user also undertakes not to:
- avoid, remove, alter, disable, degrade or block any protections of the contents of the service;
- use robots, spiders, scrapers or other automated means to access the service;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other product or process accessed through the service;
- enter any code or product or manipulate the content of the service provided through the Website.
7 - Payments
- 7.1 The Vendor uses the Stripe.com digital payments platform for payment of the price of the Shows, which guarantees users maximum security on the purchase.
- 7.2 At the moment of purchase, the user will be redirected to the website of this service provider, to which the user’s financial details (such as credit/debit card number and expiry date) will be sent, through secure protocols, to the credit institutes involved in the financial transaction that provide the relative electronic payment services, without third parties having any kind of access.
- 7.3. The Vendor does not have access to the user’s financial details, so any claim and/or dispute over the purchase transactions performed by the user must be submitted to Stripe.com, with no liability in this regard of CoopServizi S.C.C.
8 - Right of withdrawal
- 8.1 You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Vendor if the Vendor is unable, for any reason, to provide you with the Shows you have purchased before 31 March 2022.
- 8.2 In order to exercise this right, you must send written notice to the Vendor, indicating the disservice and the reasons (if known) for which you have been unable to view the Shows purchased, exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com
- 8.3 The Vendor will confirm receipt of your request by e-mail.
- 8.4 After performing a technical check on the disservice reported, if that report proves to be justified, the Vendor will reimburse the sums paid, with the same methods used for payment, unless the user has expressly agreed otherwise with the Vendor.
- 8.5 If the user has purchased the subscription to the Shows and has been able to view several of the Shows purchased, the refund will be proportionately reduced to the sole part of the service not used by the user.
- 8.6 Other than the cases described above, the user will not be entitled to a refund due to non-use of the Shows of the sums already paid to the Vendor.
9 - Ownership, Copyright & Trademark
- 9.1 The Website, the domain name and all its content are the property of CoopServizi S.C.C. In the absence of our written authorisation, it is forbidden to use the name “invitro.coop” in any way that could lead to the assumption of sponsorship or accreditation by CoopServizi S.C.C.
- 9.2 The material contained on the Website could be protected by copyright, by other laws on intellectual property of by applicable laws. Any reproduction, alteration, transmission or redistribution to third parties, for commercial purposes, is therefore strictly forbidden without the express written consent of CoopServizi S.C.C.
10 - Exemption from liability
- 10.1 CoopServizi S.C.C. publishes information on the Website in order to provide a service to its users, but accepts no liability for any potential technical and or factual inaccuracies and/or typographical errors, which, when reported, will be immediately corrected.
- 10.2 CoopServizi S.C.C. also reserves the right to make corrections or changes to the Website whenever considered necessary, without prior notice.
- 10.3 CoopServizi S.C.C. cannot be held liable for any problems, damages or risks that the user could encounter during use of the Website
- 10.4 CoopServizi S.C.C. cannot be held liable for any malfunctions linked to disabling of cookies in the user’s browsers.
11 - Modifiche e aggiornamenti
- 11.1 CoopServizi S.C.C. reserves the right to rectify/review these Terms and Conditions by updating them whenever deemed necessary, with no obligation of prior notice.
- 11.2 The user must comply with these Terms and Conditions, checking periodically for any updates, changes and corrections.
12 - Applicable law and settlement of disputes
- 12.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by Italian law.
- 12.2 By accessing the Website, users represent that they are subject to Italian jurisdiction and to the competent jurisdiction of Milan Court, except in the case of other provisions on the court of the consumer laid down by Art. 66-bis of the Consumer Code.
- 12.3 Access to the Website from places in which its content is considered illegal is expressly forbidden. Users who decide to access the Website from those countries are fully aware of the legal consequences and the penalties that they risk and will be solely liable for compliance with local laws.
13 - Final provisions
- 13.1 In the event that one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions should be deemed to be invalid, illegal or not applicable, this will not affect the validity, legitimacy or applicability of the remaining provisions, which will continue to be fully valid and enforceable.
- 13.2 The user acknowledges and accepts that CoopServizi S.C.C. sends information on their Account (such as changes of the password, confirmation messages, notifications, etc.) solely in electronic format, via the e-mail address provided upon registration.